Join Our Routing & Dispatch Team
We currently do not have any positions open in Routing & Dispatch. Please see our careers page for current openings.
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, responsible person to help provide superior service to our clients. this position requires evening and Saturday availability.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Building daily schedule of appointments with respect to client requests while maintaining fuel efficiency.
- Communicating with technicians in the field and Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
- Assisting technicians in contacting clients and locating service addresses.
- Assisting technicians in applying payment to completed jobs
- Addressing all same-day scheduling concerns as they arise, including, but not limited to: Adjusting routes based on client needs, cancellations, compensating for duration of services, coordinating assistance with equipment needs, filling same-day schedule gaps, etc.
- Communicating any issues with booking information to Customer Service Manager
- Maintain log of technicians’ estimated arrival and departure
- Assisting CSRs in setting appointments by monitoring gaps in pre-routed schedule
- Communicating clients to confirm their appointments.
- Communicating with Base Manager any pertinent information about schedule or technicians
- Utilizing waiting lists to fill gaps in schedule.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- A focus on being helpful
- Previous dispatch or routing experience
- Previous phone-based customer service experience
- Proactive, self-motivated attitude
- Ability to handle high stress situations
- Can function with little direct supervision
- Can multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Familiar with Apple products, tabbed web browsing & instant messaging
- Can accurately type 35 words per minute
- Evening and Saturday availability.
AS A DISPATCHER, YOU WILL:
Work in a fast-paced environment that’s never dull.
Provide valuable help to our customers along with the technician and call center teams
Find purpose within a mission-focused organization