Join Our Routing & Dispatch Team
Now hiring: Routing Coordinator
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, responsible person to help provide superior service to our clients. this position requires evening and Saturday availability.
Duties will include:
- Building daily schedule of appointments with respect to client requests while maintaining fuel efficiency.
- Communicating with technicians in the field and Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
- Assisting technicians in contacting clients and locating service addresses.
- Assisting technicians in applying payment to completed jobs
- Addressing all same-day scheduling concerns as they arise, including, but not limited to: Adjusting routes based on client needs, cancellations, compensating for duration of services, coordinating assistance with equipment needs, filling same-day schedule gaps, etc.
- Communicating any issues with booking information to Customer Service Manager
- Maintain log of technicians' estimated arrival and departure
- Assisting CSRs in setting appointments by monitoring gaps in pre-routed schedule
- Communicating clients to confirm their appointments.
- Communicating with Base Manager any pertinent information about schedule or technicians
- Utilizing waiting lists to fill gaps in schedule.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A focus on being helpful
- Previous dispatch or routing experience
- Previous phone-based customer service experience
- Proactive, self-motivated attitude
- Ability to handle high stress situations
- Can function with little direct supervision
- Can multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Familiar with Apple products, tabbed web browsing & instant messaging
- Can accurately type 35 words per minute
- Evening and Saturday availability.
As a Dispatcher, you will:
Work in a fast-paced environment that's never dull.
Provide valuable help to our customers along with the technician and call center teams
Find purpose within a mission-focused organization