Zerorez® Job Openings
$30,000 – $50,000 a year
Technicians with Happy, Positive attitudes needed!!!! Immediate openings available at BOTH locations for people who want to help others achieve home satisfaction.
No experience needed – we have a full paid training program to set you up for success. Training paid at $15.00/hour.
PLUS a $500 hiring bonus after 90 days!
Our benefits include:
* medical * dental *vision *company paid tele-medicine * life insurance * Aflac * personal days *paid holidays *Up to 3 weeks paid vacation and advancement opportunities in our growing company
Responsibilities include: Customer service
Driving service vehicles
Operating carpet cleaning equipment
Completing online paperwork
The ideal candidate will possess:
A valid, insurable driver’s license
Outstanding customer service skills
Desire to work with your hands
Interest in learning new skills
Ability to work flexible hours
“We strive to provide an outstanding employee experience by empowering our people to grow through career paths and mentoring, promoting perseverance and success, insisting on quality before quantity, accountability over blame, and providing an atmosphere of openness, teamwork, respect, community, fun, and appreciation.”
Customer Service Representative
Zerorez® is seeking full and part time, Customer Service Representatives. If you are awesome, please apply!
CSRs will assist the call center with inbound and outbound calls scheduling service appointments, perform the tasks outlined below and other duties as assigned during our busy season.
This position requires evening and Saturday availability .
Communicate effectively with customers & coworkers via phones and other technology Field Inbound calls for estimates, booking appointments, reschedules, and customer concerns
Place outbound calls for service satisfaction follow up, estimate follow up, confirmations, cleaning reminders, and online requests
Record all communication in booking software
Utilize script to assist potential customers by educating them on the benefits of choosing Zerorez for their cleaning needs
Meet or exceed performance goals with respect to call volume, booking average, cancellation rate, and client satisfaction
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Previous call center or customer service experience
Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently within a diverse team environment
Ability to handle high stress situations
Ability to establish rapport and credibility with customers and peers while using a pleasant voice and maintaining composure
Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
Familiarity with Apple products, tabbed web-browsing, copy/paste shortcuts & instant messaging Can accurately type 35 words per minute
Ability and desire to operate computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time
Zerorez, is looking for energetic, responsible person to join our leadership team.
The Production Supervisor assists in guiding and managing the Technician overall training – primarily in the field along with some classroom setting, services, policies, and functions. The expectation of the role is to develop to a Production Manager through guidance and mentoring at a fast track pace.
Major Areas of Responsibility Include:
• Supervision of Technician staff, to include administrative functions such as training, onsite inspections, and timeclock approval
• Work closely with the Operations and Production Managers to maximize performance and functionality of the Production Department
• Embody ZEROREZ culture and instill the same in staff
• Ensure appropriate structure and use of daily Technician meeting
• Motivation of Technician Team Leads and by extension Technicians
• Technician training/field inspections
• Collaborate with Operations Managers on re-service processes
• Monitor productivity of technician team
• Follow up on work activities of the team
• Additional responsibilities as needed
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Fleet Check-In and Care including: re-stocking consumables, log vehicle damage, clean vehicle, verify full equipment load out for each van
· Maintain Warehouse inventories: refill spotters, launder and fold towels, label bottles, assemble/prep mop kits
· Facility cleaning: clean and restock all restrooms, floor mopping and vacuuming, and garbage removal.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or G.E.D
· High level of attention to detail
· Proven high level of organization, and accuracy
· Excellent written and oral communication skills