Email Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zerorez®, a locally-owned carpet cleaning company, is hiring for a key position in our company. We’re looking for someone that loves people and working on a team. This position is the central hub for information coming in from customers and going out to other employees.
Flexible, full-time scheduling! 4 days at 10 hours -OR- 5 days at 8 hours options.
Benefits include paid holidays, sick & vacation time. Medical, dental, vision, AFLAC & Teladoc benefits. 401K and fun people to work with!
Pay starts at $14.50 per hour.
- Take calls and book cleaning appointments
- Outbound calls to existing customers
- Follow up calls to potential customers
- Resolve customer concerns
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working with customers over the phone
- More responsible and reliable than a locomotive (and those are pretty reliable!)
- Positive and show concern for other people
- Able to work with computers, learn new software and leap tall buildings in a single bound!
- Faster at typing than a speeding bullet (Or at least 35 WPM)
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- Friendly and professional in both written and verbal communication
- Problem solvers and critical thinkers
- Supportive of our quest to rid the world of all killjoys and energy vampires
If you get excited about coming to work and making a difference in people’s lives, we want to meet you!
We’re looking to hire the right person immediately. Apply now!
Our Customer Service Representatives provide valuable help to our community members daily, while finding purpose with a mission focused organization.
Our C.S.R.s Say...
“I love working with Zerorez® because the people that work here are awesome.”
– Paul [C.S.R.]
“I truly enjoy the team and working together to accomplish a goal.”
– Kelcey [C.S.R.]